- Various updates of links, products, and information.
- Sept 26, 2002
- We have posted a link to purchase and download ANSI/ISA-95.00.02, the
second part of the S95 Standard. This part deals with Object Model
Attributes and Language Specifications.
- August 25, 2002
- Added slides from an API
presentation on standardizing XML across the petroleum and
- August 24, 2002
- Navigation Bar added to top for the main pages of
this website, style cleaned up.
- December 6, 2000
- Reorganized FAQ's and Documents from various pages
across the site, and presented these together on a new horizontal navigation bar on
the PERA Home Page. Note "Search" function is still under development,
but will have the same "whole site" perspective.
- November 26, 2000
- Added description of PERA
Support & Consulting Services available through
Enterprise Consultants and PERA consulting partners.
- November 15, 2000
- Reorganized and edited 15 PERA Pages in response to
user suggestions and comments.
- October 29, 2000
- Added S.V. Laurents and C. Federl to Credits page, and updated
email and web links for previous contributors. >
- October 19, 2000
- Updated Home Page and added graphics for Stone Soup Page
- October 11, 2000
- Restructured Standards
section and added FAQ Page of Frequently Asked Standards Questions
- October 3, 2000
- Added information on URL (Unified Modeling Language)
to Engineering Tools
- September 30, 2000
- Added additional articles to PERA Documentation Page
and restructured links for easier access.
- August 3, 2000
- Added links to several Dictionaries of Technical
Terms in related disciplines including BPR, IT, and EI.
- July 24, 2000
- Reworked website to accommodate Netscape as well as
Internet Explorer browsers.
- July 17, 2000
- The Conferences
section was updated with some new conferences and addition of several
external "Conference Calendar" links.
- June 30, 2000
- The Engineering
Tools and Standards
sections were considerably expanded, dead links cleaned up, and
- Dec 20, 1999
- A new section was added within "Enterprise
Integration Principles" to better describe what Enterprise
Architecture Diagrams are all about, as well as the concepts
- Oct 19, 1999
- We have been listening to your comments and
suggestions. In response, we have completed a major restructuring and
expansion of the PERA website with the following objectives:
- Oct 25, 1999
- We have also expanded the material on enterprise control and information
products, however this is still very much a work in progress.